cook Julie Goodwin joined the team to make some coco choc banana muffins.
Coco choc banana Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup (200g) milk choc chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 6-cup muffin pans with paper cases.
2. Cream brown sugar and butter in a bowl. Add bananas, milk, vanilla and eggs. Stir to combine.
3. Add sifted flour, cinnamon, coconut, choc chips, walnuts and salt. Fold through very gently until just combined. Add walnuts and stir gently.
4. Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 25 minutes or until starting to brown and a bamboo skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
To follow Julie on twitter visit @_JulieGoodwin