Georgie Gardner made the team her famous and delicious pumpkin soup.
GEORGIE’S PUMPKIN SOUP
- 3/4 kilo jap pumpkin
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large brown onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cups vegetable stock
1. Cut up and bake pumpkin and sweet potato with a big slurp of olive oil and sea salt (about 30 mins)
2. Brown onion until translucent and add the cumin in big soup pot
3. Add baked sweet potato + pumpkin to pot along with stock and blend with stick blender
4. Serve with dollop of natural yoghurt or drizzle of olive oil.
5. Toast Turkish or afghan bread in a squashed toaster + serve
To follow Georgie on Twitter visit @GeorgieG_