Bonds Baby Search is back! Australia's favourite underwear brand is hosting their famous search for this years baby-face to front their summer 2008 campaign.
Bonds icon Sarah Murdoch joins the show to explain how to get your baby involved.
"To be in the running the bubs must fit a Bonds size 000-2 and be camera friendly," explains Ms Murdoch.
This year's Baby Search takes place in Sydney on May 14, Brisbane on May 15 and Melbourne on May 16.
"This is the fourth year of the baby search and it is expected that over 3500 nationally," she says. "Last year in total there were just close to 5000 entrants and we are hoping to beat that record."
Campaign organisers suggest candidates should pre-register online at www.bonds.com.au
There is no particular "look" we're after - every child is eligible as long as they fit the clothing size requirements, according to Bonds campaign organisers.
Bonds General Manager Paul Gould and Ambassadors Pat Rafter and Sarah Murdoch will help in the selection process for a short list.
- One winning baby from each state will be flown to Sydney with their mother for the BONDS Summer 08 Baby Campaign Shoot. They will also win a BONDS wardrobe to the value of $250, as well as a mum and baby professional photo with a top photographer.
- Babies need to be able to fit into BONDS sizes 000-2.
- First step is to pre-register right here on the website, which will save you and your budding star time on the day.
- Make sure you print out your registration number and bring it along with you to the event.
You'll need to attach this registration number to your baby's chest before their photograph is taken. Just click "Register now" below.
Bonds Baby Search locations:
- Wednesday 14 May 2008 at 9am-noon at the
centre stage of Westfield Bondi Junction.
- Thursday 15 May 2008 at 9am-noon at the centre stage of Queens Street Mall, Brisbane.
- Friday 16 May 2008 at 9am-noon outside David Jones at the Chadstone Shopping Centre Melbourne.